Get a Sexier Belly
- Running is one of the most effective ways to cut the belly flab. Running helps in strengthening the abdomen muscles. This gives you a toned and athletic belly. Moreover, when you work up the sweat, it tends to burn the flab over the muscles, which gives you a toned, slim and sexier belly!
Keeps Your Heart Happy and Healthy
- According to several research papers, when you run, the heart pumps more blood in the arteries with force. This helps the arteries from being clogged, makes the heart muscles stronger, which lowers the risks of cardiovascular diseases and that ultimately leads to a happy and healthier heart!
Tones Your Legs
- Long and toned legs always look good, especially if you’re a woman! When you run, all the muscles of the leg from thighs to calves, hamstrings to quads, glutes to buttocks, are put to paces and that helps in getting your legs toned.
Helps In Weight Loss
- When you run, you simply burn calories. Moreover, working out the sweat burns the fat across the body. Running is supposed to be one of the most effective ways to burn calories and it’s been scientifically proven that a 160-pound person can burn 850 calories in an hour of running! Through different studies, American scientists have concluded that running is more effective than walking.
Helps in Depression
- According to WHO, about 300 million people of all ages suffer from depression. These are staggering figures and there is no way we can afford to ignore this serious malady. Drugs do have their role and one needs long-term treatments but as per the scientists, running can stimulate the release of serotonin (the feel-good hormone), which acts as an effective psychotherapy in treating depression.
Strengthens The Bones And Joints
- Many types of research have found that running helps strengthen the bones and joints. Running minimizes the chances of osteoarthritis and hip replacement occurrences in the later stages of life. So, if you want to have strong bones and joints and you wish to avoid surgeries at a later stage in life, you know the answer!
Relieves Stress Instantly
- Running is simply the best stress buster ever! If anything is bothering you and you’re feeling stressed out, take a break and hit the track! You are guaranteed to be relieved of any stress in no time! Running is proven to uplift the mood and induce positive thoughts and the best decisions are taken only in a positive frame of mind!
Running Is A Healthy High
- Running is proven to induce the release of endorphins (a hormone) in the brain which gives you a sense of euphoria and happiness. Once you get into the groove and start running for a few minutes daily, you will not like to miss that routine. You are going to get addictive. Who says all the addictions are dangerous?
Stop finding reasons for not running now! Get out and hit the track!
Let us know your Suggestions in the comments below.