Introduction to latest Vegan Trends
So here we are going in a completely new direction to discuss, what new is happening in the world of Vegans apart from food.
So very interestingly, Vegan culture is slowly and steadily catching attention in the flashy world of haute couture as well, where the reverend fashion houses, from Paris, London and Milan, to name a few are basking in the glory of trend, influenced by vegan fashion. Models are scorching the ramp in fashion influenced by Veganism. There are fashion brands which are using faux fur and faux leather for garments and shoes and are being widely appreciated and accepted world over for their innovative approach.
Inspired by growing influence of vegan trend in food world, the trendsetters have taken up the initiative to make fashion world also free of animal products. Even the most hard core supporters of gothic leather jackets and animal skin stilettos are focusing their attention, more and more on vegan alternatives to create the same impeccable product line, sparing the horror to animals. A lot of initiatives have been taken by the fashion world to make sure that slowly and steadily, the trend moves away from animal products to vegan alternatives.
- An international body is now providing a vegan trademark symbol, which guarantees that no animal was harmed or tested upon to make that particular product.
- Big fashion houses are creating affordable vegan fashion collection and selling online to avoid counterfeit products and misuse of the vegan trademark symbol. The new line of products are affordable and completely ethical, the consumer can buy this product without any guilt.
- A smart marketing initiative which brands have taken is that they have roped in influencers in the form of brand ambassadors to justify the cause of promoting a Vegan alternative to fashion.
- Movie stars and sports icon have always been the most effective tool to influence and popularise any idea among masses.
- Graphic and pictorial representation of cruelty on animals has also been proved to be a very effective tool to emotionally steer away end consumers from the conventional fashion of leather and fur. So far, the campaign has been very successful to create awareness and demand.
Fashion Lines inspired by the Vegan lifestyle
- Now, the big names of the fashion industry have started creating complete season collection influenced by vegan alternatives. This includes the biggest of the designer’s completely shunning use of leather, fur and animal skins to create fashion jackets and shoes.
Conclusion about Vegan Trends
We can easily conclude with the fact that the world around us is changing, its changing for the betterment of our current generation and to give a legacy of kindness, care and empathy to our future generation.
We are in the process to heal the wounds and scars by taking an initiative to end the atrocities against animals and giving them an equal right to stay alive, without any fear of getting slaughtered for food, or being skinned to make a leather jacket.
Let us know your suggestions and experience concerning the Vegan Trends in a comment below.