In the last couple of years, there has been a rapid increase in the number of websites with vegan food blogs and modern restaurants who offer Vegan alternatives products to your favorite food. This has made being vegan much easier for a lot of people than what it used to be before.
Slowly the myth is breaking that the vegans only eat vegetables, brown rice and other mundane stuff. Food aficionados are coming up with a lot of innovative and amazing recipes for vegan alternatives to your favorite food. Here we have listed some of them to help our readers pick their favourites.
1. Oat Milk
- Oat milk is made out of oatmeal cereal grains and contains high quantum of soluble
fibres, which makes it an undisputed choice for vegans to strengthen the immune system. It can efficiently replace the usual dairy products.
- It contains approximately 4 to 5 grams of protein per serving which makes it a quintessential part of any vegan daily food regime. Apart from protein, oat milk is also a rich source of carbohydrates and vitamin D, making it a wholesome food.
- It can be used very efficiently in making pancakes, as
saucein waffles or just to add in your regular beverage like tea and coffee.
2. Rice Milk
- It’s interesting to know that our common rice milk has more carbohydrate than the cow milk. It has a good mix of protein, lacks in cholesterol and is also low in fat. These qualities make it a good option for vegans.
- For people allergic to soy, it’s a very good alternative. You can further use your imagination to use rice milk in various dishes like soup or with cereals to make it a replacement of cow milk.
3. Almond Cheese
- Almond cheese has lots of quality to play an essential part in a Vegan’s menu. Rich in vitamins and proteins, and full of good fat, almond cheese has no cholesterol and can be consumed effectively to keep our heart healthy.
- Users can use their imagination to replace the usual cheese with almond cheese on
pastas, soups or simply as toppings on your favorite salad.
- Giving up on your favorite meat will not be a tough choice now, thanks to Tempeh. Made out of fermented soybean, their grainy texture and nutty flavor make them pasta alternative to meat.
- Tempeh is full of fiber, protein, vitamins and other essential minerals like iron, zinc
,and calcium, making it very popular among vegans. You can very conveniently use it as a replacement to meat in recipes and trust me, it won’t disappoint you.
- Use it with
chilliand sauce stuff it in your sandwich or simply use it to make gluten free meatballs, tempeh will not disappoint you.
- Their meaty feel and rich flavor
has privilegedmushroom to replace meat in any recipe. They are tasty and filling, are low in calories and cholesterol free which makes them an obvious preference over meat for vegans.
- You can use them to stuff your favorite sandwich or in risotto, trust their taste and texture with different ingredient will never cease to amaze you.
Let us know your Suggestions in a comment below.